Sunday, September 21, 2008

Xmas Shopping

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well I got started early today shopping for Emma's xmas presents! I am so happy! I always stress right before xmas becuase I have sooo many people get for! I plan on getting Emma done by Thanksgiving Weekend. I am just so excited for the Fall, and the cooler weather! I love decorating for the Holidays!

I got her a dvd collection- Fairie Tale Theatre. She will love it. I have ALOT to go still though!

I thought this was real cute! I was thinking about buying it for Em!
Kid's Princess Chair

Also... Shhhh but I really want to get her a BIKE!
Mitsuba 12-inch Girls BMX Bike

I have a few other ideas too, but I think the bike will be her "big" gift. She will be so happy. shes been trying to get on all the kids' bikes this whole summer!

0 comments: