Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Emma's BIG GIRL Bookbag!

I went to wallmart tonight looking for a book bag to get Emma all Hyped up for Preschool (and our Vacation!)

They had cute Dora bookbags, but they were too big, and boxy looking.
So, I decided to buy a plain pink one and snazz it up alittle!

Here is the Bookbag, and the Supplies!


Here is the front, With a pretty Jeweled Crown!


And the Arm Strap, With her Initials in Glitter!


I am really happy how it turned out. Shes going to "break it in" on our way to Florida. She loves it shes so excited. I just gave it to her, (we have a countdown for our vacation) I filled it up with two dvds I bought, Fern Gully and Anastasia (for the DVD player she got for the trip), some coloring books, a new Dora Electric Toothbrush, Markers, some hairbows, and a few extra little things.

Shes pumped for the plane ride to Florida and for School!
I Killed Two birds with one stone!

0 comments: