Sunday, September 14, 2008

Leaving Tomorrow

This week has been nonstop crazy. We have done EVERYTHING there is to do here. We had such a great time. I am so sad to leave, but happy to get back. I plan on getting everything cleaned up here tonight, that way we can wake up early tomorrow, and get started. We are going to run to the post office, then go to Hollywood Studios for the day. We have to be at the airport around 5, becuase our flight takes off at 7pm. I hope to be back home by 11pm.

When I look back and think about all the things we have done this week its almost unbelievable that we fit all of it in!

Monday:
  • Got to our place around 7ish, ordered pizza
  • Swam at our Pool
Tuesday:
  • Animal Kingdom
  • Epcot
  • Swam at our Pool
Wednesday:
  • Magic Kingdom
  • Bibbity Boppity Boutique
  • Went swimming at our Pool
Thursday:
  • Swam at our Pool
  • Shopping at the Outlets
  • Habachi Restaurant
  • Watched the new Little Mermaid
Friday:
  • Daytona Beach
  • Ate at the Nascar Restaurant
Saturday:
  • Swam at our Pool
  • Magic Kingdom
  • Arabian Nights
Sunday:
  • Swam at our Pool
  • Downtown Disney
  • Saw a Movie
  • Shopped
Monday :
  • Hollywood Studios
  • Go Home!
We were going to go to Sea World, but after some thought, I really didn't want to go due to all the negativity about the animals being kept in small tanks, I really just cant support that, and honestly as great as Animal Kingdom was, I couldn't help but feel sorry for the animals. Even with Arabian Nights. I always feel bad for animals who are being used for "entertainment purposes" and try not to support businesses who do this, but I feel like this week I did :(

I am very thankful that this trip happened. It was very much worth all the money we saved to go! I hope to go again in a few years! Emma just loved every minute of it!

0 comments: