Friday, September 26, 2008

Bored.

I wish I was going out tonight...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ive just been on my site, catching up on some posts. I haven't been on hardly this week. Its nice to get time to SIT and check posts.

I wish I was going out. I bought all these new clothes, and have no where to go. lol I wish I had starbucks around, because I would so make an excuse to leave and grab a latte!

Emma is STILL not asleep. We are watching the upside down show right now, I think she will be asleep here soon, shes so tired from being outside all day. She really needs a bath becuase she came in sweaty, but its too late. Time just really flew today. Shell get a bath in the morning.

I am really surprised. I have been wearing my glasses ALL day!
I feel really smart wearing them. lol

Once Emma gets to sleep I'm going to wash my face, put on some PJs, and look for a good movie on tv. I love my quiet time. I definitely will open a bottle of wine or champagne too :)
I wish we had some fruit. I think all the fruit for the week is gone already! Booo.

I think I'm going to go Sonic



Yup. I'm going!
I'm going to try something new!
Definitely nothing coffee- I HATE their coffee drinks !

0 comments: