Saturday, September 20, 2008

When I move...

I want to buy this bedroom set for myself:

Plantation Cove White 5-PC King Canopy Bedroom Package

And this for the diningroom:
Plantation Cove 5-PC White Dinette
I love this buffet table too:
Plantation Cove White Buffet & Hutch
It is HUGE though, and wouldn't purchase it until I see my dining room lol
I might buy a new livingroom set, I currently have this one:
Colibre 2-PC Sectional & Ottoman Package
I think the beige pillows will clash with the white furniture. I could replace the beige pillows with a different color. I am not sure. I love the French Countryside style. Elegance.

Maybe replace the beige pillows with white pillows, with a touch of pink, and a throw blanket-

It might actually be ok to leave the beige pillows, incorporate more beige in the room (the diningroom chairs have a beige cover on them) If I do want to change out the beige pillows, Ill change the seat covers for the chairs too, and make it with a floral design.

I have an Entertainment Center from Pier One, Its whitewashed white, with antique knobs. its beautiful. I could move that into my bedroom, and get this for the living room:
48" Plantation Cove White Entertainment Center
For Emma's room I plan on buying her the same bedroom set my sister Lexi has.
Simply Shabby Chic™ Bedroom Collection
I want her room Pink... with roses also. I think I want my room like a light robins egg blue, with roses. (hey, lets keep it girly before we welcome a man into the picture! lol)
I like this for a computer Desk.
Rose Garden Computer Desk
I like how it is plain. I could easily put a vase of roses on it next to my computer.
With a pretty chair like this one:
Sea Island White Desk Chair

Instead of the white slip cover, Id like a white floral one.

I am all about the antique'd look. Florals. Roses. with nickle finishes!
Here are some things I love:

http://shop.flowersxpressonline.com/images/12099505160761903315538.gif
Shabby Chic Official Store, SBCH-1211 Sienna Mist Rug, shabbychic.com
Shabby Chic Official Store, SBCH-1518 Renaissance Mirror, shabbychic.com
Shabby Chic Official Store, SBCH-1481 Manor Floral Pillow, shabbychic.com
Shabby Chic Official Store, SBCH-1402 Traditional Chandelier, shabbychic.com
Shabby Chic Official Store, SBCH-1149 Darcy Chair, shabbychic.com
gorgeous. It will go perfectly. all the woods in the house HAVE to match. Kids rooms are an exception. Otherwise, its just TACKY!

I hate when people have oak in one room, and then cherry in the next. BIG NO NO!


alot of these items can be found at http://www.shabbychic.com


0 comments: