Friday, September 12, 2008

Unraveling.

Its sometimes disappointing when you see the real genuine character of someone. You think you know someone, then the next moment they unravel a whole new side to them, and its very unnerving. How can people be so evil?

I on the other hand, am pretty much an open book. I like to be treated well, and If I feel like I haven't been, I let people know. I don't claim to be a Mega Bitch, and I don't talk a whole lot of game. The people who I am most close to feel it. They know me, they know how I feel, and their isn't any "surprises or huge announcements" later.

Why can't people be honest? Especially when they have this whole "Christian" front about them. They claim to be all about jesus, and living by His word, but do they? They say things that are absolutely evil, hurt peoples feelings, and DONT CARE. Do these people have hearts?

Not really. Its almost like these people pride themselves on being "evil" and soak evil into their life. Its so hard for me to remain mad at someone for long. I have trouble forgiving, but I DO forgive. I don't like to have enemies. I have an awful conscience, and feel horrible when I let someone down, or hurt someone. Some people are so cold, and actually get some sick pleasure from hurting people. Are these people HUMAN?

Even people who burn me, I always forgive them, and try being on good terms. You just never know what can happen... you cant live a life with hate. You can't. why cant people just be considerate of peoples feelings, and REAL?

Cut the bitchyness. The only person who cares is you. the Higher than thou shit. Your shit DOES stink, and its completely smothering me over here.

0 comments: