Friday, September 5, 2008

Salon

I am shopping around right now for a salon to own. I have decided on trying to stay around here, instead of living in Florida. I am going to see If I can find some type of work, and if I don't, then I will move like I had planned before next summer. The next few weeks (when I get back home from my vacation) I will be looking.

Tomorrow we are going to Lexington, to look at a place there!! I cant wait. I am so excited about starting hair again. I haven't been doing it for almost a YEAR! Hard to believe. It used to be my LIFE. I need to get back into it. I won't work as much as I did before, but I really think it will be easier to get back now that Emma is starting Preschool.

I would love to have a boutique inside my shop too. I would sell jewelry, accessories, and clothes.

I am PUMPED! :)

0 comments: