Friday, September 12, 2008

Daytona Beach!

We went to Daytona Beach today!! We had a great time. I wasn't really impressed with the Beach so much, but I had a good time with Emma :) She was so scared that there were sharks, and would yell at me when I had my feet in the water. haha

I am glad she didnt want to get in, because I am horrified myself of shark attacks, and just fish in general. You always hear about the attacks, and alot of them are in water up to your hips. There was a girl who had her calf bitten, where she had to amputate her leg because of a shark attack, and she wasnt even in the water farther then her hip.

Anyways. We looked for seashells, built castles, etc. I bought her a ton of shovels, pales, buckets, etc.

She had a good time. We went to this Nascar place for lunch. Emma of course wanted a peanut butter and jelly lol. Edel was being alittle difficult today.

He is gone now, and leaving tomorrow morning early anyways.
We plan on going to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow and being there most of the day. We have done so much these past few days. We went to Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, outlet mall, Daytona Beach, a habachi restaurant for dinner... its been nonstop.

I plan on waking up tomorrow, getting some of our pics developed, swimming at the pool in the wee morning, and then getting some starbucks and head over to Disney.

we STILL haven't made it to Arabian nights. We have to do it !! I think we will probably do it Sunday, because that is the day we plan on going to Universal. The show doesnt start until 8:30, so that will give us time to get home, showered, and back in orlando.

Monday we leave. I will have to send alot of stuff back home, becuase there is no way I have any room in my luggage for it all. We did alittle TOO much shopping. lol

I am starting to ramble, so I'm OUT.


0 comments: