Tuesday, September 16, 2008

back homeeeee

and so happy to be back! :) I am just lounging around. Hopefully not having to lift too many fingers today. lol Tomorrow me and Emma are going to look at her new preschool. I am calling the state board of cosmetology here in Missouri and getting a license so I can work here.

I have two bills to pay and I am officially DEBT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy! FINALLY I have that little stress gone. I will be completely debt free once I send my checks in the mail lol

I paid my computer off in two months and I am stoked about that. Now I can focus all my direction and MONEY into a new place!

Im also calling a place to get Emma into Dance. I wanted her to do dance and gymnastics. they usually are just once a week so it will be ok to do both. Im sure she can handle having two practices a week, and if it gets too much, we will do whatever she enjoys more.

anyways, just wanted to add real quick, This morning was the first time Belle has seen us (she was sleeping lastnight when we got home) and she was soooooo happy to have us home!! She kept licking Emma, and jumping into my lap lol (and she is NOT a lap dog, shes big, but she still wishes she was my little baby. I held her too much was she was a puppy lol)

0 comments: