Wednesday, September 24, 2008

procrastinate

I am such a procrastinator lately. I am so pissed at myself. I have been meaning to get Emma to start preschool the past TWO WEEKS and I can't ever seem to do it!!

Also, I have been wanting to take Emma to take her pictures (outside) But the only pics I get are her in our backyard in the sandbox. I need to devote a day to finish all the things I have wanted to do.

Its not even like I am doing A WHOLE BUNCH of things. Im just staying busy here at the house. thats it. I need to get on it. Hopefully tomorrow I will do it. This is just starting to get ridiculous. lolI have to make her a new bookbag also becuase during our vacation we used it for snacks, etc. and its just gross. it has gook all over the inside, so I just threw it away. I can easily make another so I am not too upset. lol

0 comments: