Sunday, September 14, 2008

Disney

I thought I would be "disney'd out" by now, but I am loving every moment of it.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love all the stories, etc. While I have been here this week I was thinking. Most people who do "disney themed" bedrooms for little girls do it and it looks tacky.

I think I can pull it off and make it look really pretty without all the "walmart" looking disney bedspreads etc. They have these BEAUTIFUL glass figurines of the princesses, and I thought, man, Those would look SOOOO pretty displayed in a little girls bedroom.

Once I get my own place, I am going to make Emmas bedroom look like you walked into a disney movie. I love it. I would so do a Alice and the wonderland theme. Tea cups, frill, etc.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments: