Saturday, September 6, 2008

Getting Packed!

Tonight I am going to start getting things together for my big trip!! I can't wait!! We are only taking a small bag, and maybe just 3 sets of clothes.

Here is the bag I am taking

(this isnt my picture, I got it from the internet)


I got this bag and ALWAYS get compliments when I am in the airport, or when people see it. Its a faux croc red luggage bag from Bath and Body works. I think I bought it for a hundred dollars? I can't remember. Edel bought it for me when I was pregnant, I wanted the bag so much, and I told him it could be our hospital bag. lol

Its came in handy! Its going to be REALLY hard trying to fit EVERYTHING for both me and Emma in this bag. LOL!
We have a washer and dryer at our rental house, so it is better to just pack light, and do laundry.

I am so excited for our trip. We need it! I have had a CRAZY week, and this will be good "medicine" :)

After this, I plan on getting my license, getting back to work, and getting Emma in preschool ! Our fun summer is finally coming to an end! haha

0 comments: