Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cant waiiiiiiiit

To get home, start working again, and finally get my own place! its been forever it seems, but it really hasn't been lol. I am ready to keep busy, and work, get Emma involved in activities, etc.
I can't wait to have my own space again. I NEED it. haha!

I have a few places I am going to look into about a job. I am excited. I'm sad to not be at home with Emma, but I really enjoyed working when I did. She needs to get out of the house as well, and meet friends, and interact with them more than she is doing currently. She needs to be challenged, and I feel like shes not being challenged enough at home. Also, working is a plus because its nice to not be broke lol. I enjoyed my summer, now its back to the real world... and the harshness of it all!

I hope to have something lined up by October! I have already been browsing for houses. Fingers crossed!!

0 comments: