Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Re-decorating the Bathroom

I am going to be doing some "redecorating" in my bathroom here in the next few days. I cant wait. I just have a half bath down here, so Its not a FULL bath ... BOO! But anyways- Tomorrow I am buying some storage things for my room, and while I am there I am going to pick up some hand towels. Im really excited about this, I haven't made anything here "like home" And I thought the most I could do is make my bathroom alittle more personalized. Its actually a rather large bathroom. I might look into putting a bathtub/shower combo or at least a shower in it.

I just want a space that I can sit. Put on makeup, do my hair, etc. I have been going upstairs in my moms bathroom to get ready for like the last yr, so I thought it would be nice to make my own "space" Hopefully my dad will help me carry my white cabinet downstairs so I can put it in the bathroom. I cant wait.

I would love to put a vanity, with a mirror, and a cute antique chair in there (Yes its THAT big lol)

Actually tonight I converted my windowsill as a computer desk. I have two desks down here, but I think its nice to sit by the window. I have a pretty chair that I put next to the window, and I plan on keeping my laptop here. I think its sooo nice. Even right now, I have the window open, Its dark... but NO ONE can see me because Im "underground".

Its really nice. I have really pretty drapes that make it look sooo nice. I might go pick some roses, and put them in a vase and sit them on here too. Right now I am sitting here, with the fan on me (its rather warm in here) and drinking hot tea. What a perfect little spot to be "alone".

Now that I am starting to personalize my space I am actually starting to like it. I mean, Its really big down here. I have nothing to complain about.. I have a big screen tv, nice couch, a popcorn machine, a dining room, a sitting area, office area, bedroom area... and my own bathroom. Its not as bad as I make it out to be, I am very lucky.

:)

1 comments:

The Jeffries said...

Sounds like you had a good day!!!! I am glad you are liking it down there!!!