Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just got home!!

Today we went to Disney, like I said! We had a GREAT time. We went to toontown or whatever its called, saw Minnie's house, and mickey's house. We also rode rides. We had alot of fun. After that we went over to Arabian Nights. It was GREAT. Before the show there was a magician, and he was so good. Emma LOVED it.

The food was gross, but thats typical. lol Emma was into it. She was clapping and cheering along. It was kind of funny, because the people next to us were lesbians, and the people on the other side of us were gay. hahaha. It was alittle awkward becuase the men kept kissing, and as much as I dont care about stuff like that, how the hell did I manage to get in between TWO homosexual couples? both of them were all over eachother. Here I am, Single, with my daughter lol.

They were actually really nice (the women) We talked for awhile before the show. they had just got married, and were telling me about the timeshare they got lol

anyways, here is a pic I took with my cell :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

By the end of the show, Emma was ready to leave. On the way out they let people pet the horses. Emma LOVED it. She says that she wants one now. lol

We just got home, and shes laying down watching cartoons. I imagine shell be asleep in the next half hour. ;)

0 comments: