Monday, September 15, 2008

Finally going Home :)

We are in the airport right now waiting for our flight. We have like two hrs. lol
Emma is eating a snack, Banana, orange juice, and an uncrustable. Sugar Sugar, and more Sugar. lol
I think shes probably going to sleep in the plane. I got her a new tote bag, that has disney princesses on it. Its really cute. She also got a disney princess notebook, princess coloring book, a dora color marker set, and another marker set that I cant remember the theme. I also bought her a pretty feather pen that has Lady, from Lady and the Tramp sitting on top the feathers. its cute.

Hopefully that will keep her content during the flight. Otherwise she can watch movies on my laptop. I just want her to be content and not wanting to go to the bathroom, run in the aisles. lol

its hard to get her to stay still for two hours. lol I cant wait to be home! I thoroughly enjoyed myself this week, and am ready to get back to reality lol

0 comments: