Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sunday!

Tomorrow we are going to Disney's Hollywood Studios! They have the 3D Toy Story show there! I cant wait to see it.

I dont think we will spend alot of time there, just becuase I think most of the park is for older people, but I really want to look at some of the 3D shows. My all time favorite one is "Honey I Shrunk the Audience". Thats at Epcot though, and we missed it :( I didnt even see it while we were there.

We saw the Bugs Flick 3d show while at Animal Kingdom. Emma was like horrified of it. lol Anyways- I am trying to figure out what to do tomorrow night since we went to Arabian Nights tonight. Ill have to figure out something else to do for the evening. Maybe we will just go to Chuck E Cheese. I have a coupon for it lol

We will see :)

0 comments: