Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally In Florida!

I am FINALLY here!! It has been AMAZING! I cant wait to post pictures. Yesterday we chilled at our house, and went in the pool.

Today we went to Animal Kingdom and Epcot. It was WONDERFUL! I walked like all day and am sooooo sore. We just got out of the pool, and are thinking of somewhere to go for dinner. Tomorrow we are going to Bibbity Bobbity Boutique, so Emma can get her hair done, and dress up like a princess!!!! Then we will spend the day at The Magic Kingdom.

I think maybe for dinner we will be going to Arabian Nights. We didnt have time for it today, or yesterday.

We are having a great time. We have been nonstop busy. I got on real quick and checked my email because we were supposed to get something from the person we were renting from today. Edels getting ready, so I had a few minutes :)

0 comments: