Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SM

I love all the girls on my site. Recently we have all found eachother even closer than before... Who knew we could get ANY closer? :P But really, They have been there for me through alot of things that have happened in my life, and I can honestly say they are TRUE friends. Some of them I have known for years, others just for months. They are amazing, and very supportive of me.

I wish I could meet all of them, but I know that is highly unlikely. It makes me sad to think that some of them Ill never really meet. I am so thankful to have them in my life, and so thankful for my website. Its definitely not easy to pull a website together, and definitely not easy to get members to join.

But the hard work has definitely paid off. I truly met friends I plan on knowing for life.

Many websites try to copy, and take my ideas, but in the end, I know that SM is greater than any other site. Everyone here is genuine. People who are dramatic always get sifted out. Garbage In, Garbage Out, like someone I know would say <3>

0 comments: