Friday, October 17, 2008

Yikes!

So I had a feeling that edel got his gf pregnant. I called him today to discuss all the activities I signed Emma up for.

I asked him if his gf was pregnant, and he said she was.

I guess she had a miscarriage last week.

I swear I am psychic. Im not even really hurt by the fact he got her pregnant either. I guess shes living with him in our house (its not OURS anymore obviously ) so I her baby is there with them too. (she has a son around 5 months i think)

It kind of bothers me that shes living there, and her son probably is in Emma's old room. He told me its different with her than its ever been with anyone. He said he cares for her very much.

Im not sure if he is just saying that to TRY to upset me, but I was just nice, and told him that I was happy for him, and sorry about the miscarriage.



I was with him for 7-8 years. we were highschool sweethearts, first loves, he was the person I gave my virginity to (and just about every first) and I always thought we would be together. I hate that he couldnt straighten up for Emma. But again, I cant believe he has straightened up for her either. He is who he is, and he probably sugar coats things.

I do want him happy though.

0 comments: