Friday, October 24, 2008

xmas tree!

Me and Emma have this BEAUTIFUL Xmas tree. We only used it one year. I went a few times to pick out bulbs, but I never could figure out what color I wanted. The last time I went, I filled my whole card with silver, hot pink, and red bulbs of all shapes and sizes. my cart was FULL. then, before checking out Edel looked at me and said "are you sure you want Pink?"

and I just stood in the aisle. speechless. I looked at my cart, and thought, "I dont know " so I looked at him, and we left. I felt bad leaving the cart, but I panicked. I didn't know what I wanted, and it was like the 5th time we went to look. So my poor tree only had Emma's baby ornaments on it


anyways- I came up with a COOL idea! I want Bulbs that are pastels. They look really girly, but not too overpowering. bright light greens, pinks, blues, yellows, etc..

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2214/2178354149_beae61eb16.jpg?v=0
I think this would be sooooo pretty with like pearls, those boa feathers, or gathings of flowers, with my white lights!

Since we obviously don't need the tree this year, after Xmas I might snag some becuase all the bulbs are marked WAY down!

I want it to be girly, becuase its just me and Emma. I might as well make it girly becuase if I ever get married, a man wouldn't want a girly tree !

0 comments: