Saturday, October 25, 2008

Townhouse!!

If I end up getting into the school I am applying for I might move so I am close to it.

I have been looking at properties, and I realllllly like this one!!
Its a 3 bdrm 3 ba townhouse WITH a basement and garage!!


Photo 1
Photo 2
I love the white doors. They look so sharp!
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6
Bedroom 2
Photo 7
Upstairs Hallway
Photo 8
Master Bedroom, with Private bath
Photo 6
Bedroom 3
Photo 9
Photo 10
The basement is not finished, but I could put rugs down there, and put all of Emma's toys there! That way she can have her own little "toy zone" haha
Photo 11
Here is the back, its nothing special.

So far this is the nicest townhome I have seen. I hope to get a house, but this might even be better since I wont have to worry about upkeeping a lawn or anything.
This would be perfect for us!

0 comments: