Saturday, October 4, 2008

Carol's Daughter

I have browsed this website for about 4 years now, and have NEVER tried any of their products.
Its actually owned by Will Smiths wife- Jada Pinkett Smith.
Anyways- Their products are all natural, and just amazing looking.
http://www.carolsdaughter.com

I really want to try some of this:


This is like a Bath fizz. Its called Groove Sugar Coated Shea Bath Bomb




And Body Butter



Rose and Chamomile Oil Face Toner

These are a few of the things that I like I haven't bought anything yet, and if I do, Ill buy these products for sure. The prices aren't too bad either. They used to have a cute gift package for moms to be. It had like body butter, the kids shampoos, lotions and some bath stuff. It was really cute, and such a good idea for someone, but it seems like they have taken it off their online store. Hmm..


*Edit*
I found it!


It doesn't come with all the stuff it used too, but it does come with the sexy belly cream, lotion, and I think a scrub.


They also have a "love your hands" set. Its 30 dollars, for the whole set. I love hand scrubs!

0 comments: