Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Andrews Birthday!

Tonight was Andrew's Birthday! Our parents always take us out, and we get to choose wherever we want, and he picked Joe's Crabshack. I HATE seafood, but I told him that I would eat some for him, because hes always trying to get me to try it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My Papa Ron, Andrew, and Lexi
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Emma, Coloring.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Andrew, In dying need of a haircut- Not really wanting to take any pics.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
After they gave me my utensils to dissect my crab
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My mom and Lexi
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The ceiling of Joes
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finally my Snow Crab! (I only ate like 3 legs. or whatever they are called- I gave like 2/3 of it to my brother and sister hahaha!)





Just after dinner they came to sing Happy Birthday! He was very embarressed!

And Emma was ticked that he got to ride a pony.... she kept crying "Its mine!!! I want it!!"

1 comments:

The Jeffries said...

Your family looks like they all had a great time!!! Emma is too cute!!!! Did she get a turn???