Friday, October 3, 2008

College

So I was thinking about taking some business courses. Just for fun really. Maybe get my Associates. I'm not completely sure this is what I want to do, becuase I really dont need it. I know how to run my own salon, etc. but I just think it would be fun to learn!


I also would take some Art Classes! I just feel the need to soak in some education. I just want to be able to say, hey! I DID that! My grandmother is in her 70s and she has a bachelor degree in Music, yet still (at her age) goes to college, and just takes classes that interest her for FUN. I find that absolutely wonderful, and very impressive. I love to learn, and think it would be a great experience.

I'm just thinking about it, nothing is for sure. I am very smart, and sometimes I feel like I haven't done all I could educationally, becuase I went to beauty college instead. Who knows :)

0 comments: