Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bedroom

I mentioned I wanted whites, light blues, and english roses in my room.

I love these colors together. There isnt any pink, but I am sure you could incorporate alittle bit.

http://web.mawebcenters.com/cottagechic/images/an_ocean_away_bed.jpg

Here are other bedsets that I love:
(They are EXACTLY my style)

LOVE THIS

I love the robins egg blue with roses.. GORGEOUS
'You're Worth It ' Bed
I love all the light colors, with the punch of fusia. DIVINE. You just want to jump in bed! Look at the detail on the duvet. It is beautiful. And the drapes in the background are just so elegant looking.

I love these sets. I bookmarked the website that sells them. They are more than 3,000 dollars for the whole set (including the sheets) I'm not sure if the pillows are included in that, but hey, they always say to invest money into your bedroom. Its the first place you see in the morning, and the last place you see at night. If it isn't your sanctuary, it could bring you bad vibes.

<3>

0 comments: