Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cloth Shopping Bags

Ok so this is an AMAZING idea. Having bags that you can reuse.

The Problem is, I never see any bags that are large enough for all the crazy shopping I do. There are TONS of the little ones, but I am a serious shopper and need something that I can carry a house, and maybe a few shoes in.

here is one that i think is pretty large:
http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A1977/197795/300_197795.jpg
The thing I hate is, Why the hell do these bag makers have to make them so ugly? cant they make them with a pretty print on them?? and not some stupid logo?

Ive looked around for LARGE bags, that are THIN... and have pretty designs on them.
Also, it would help if they were insulated with foil, or whatever that stuff is you can buy and put inside bags to keep food cold/hot.

man, maybe I should start making them and get rich off of them?

:)

0 comments: