Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hollywood here I come!


I am going to be in Hollywood here soon hopefully. Alex has asked me to come, and stay a month! So I think me and Emma will be driving, that way I can have my car while we are there.

I am really excited. I just have to see if this is going to workout. Either way, I am ready, and I am prepared. I care about him more than I ever have anyone, but at this point I just need to move on with my life, with or without him. We have been at a standstill for awhile now, and I just need things to either progress, or just lay everything to rest. I need to think about my future, and my life, and like I have said in previous blogs, I don't NEED a man in my life, but if there is going to be anyone at the moment I do want it to be him, but if its not I will be ok, and happy single. I just cant walk away not knowing. I would have tons of regret.

I need to know. I need to move on from where I am right now.

We will see :)

1 comments:

The Jeffries said...

I am glad you are taking the chance!!!!!