Friday, October 3, 2008

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Leaving the View?

Have you heard this Dirty Little Rumor?
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/features/theysaid/080121/elisabeth_hasselbeck300.jpg
I did. So I did some investigating.


On popeater.com They said:

(Oct. 3) -- If those who follow 'The View' know one thing about Elisabeth Hasselbeck, it's that she's not afraid to speak her mind when it comes to her conservative viewpoints. So, when rumors that she planned to leave the daytime chat show for a gig at the Fox News Channel, it didn't sound too out of place. But don't believe the hype, Hasselbeck -- or at least her publicist -- is saying.
"While Elisabeth [Hasselbeck] has a great relationship with Fox News, there is absolutely no truth to the rumor that she is leaving 'The View,'" said Hasselbeck's agent, Babette Perry, who goes on to say that Hasselbeck "is passionate in her beliefs and enjoys being a part of this dynamic group of women and engaging in daily conversations."


Thank god. I like her.
I think its crazy that they don't have another republican besides Hasselbeck on The View. She is always the outcast, and fending for herself. I would like to see another republican join the show. I find her very intelligent. I like the other ladies, but most of them have no clue what they are talking about. Especially the Red Head. If the View let go of Hasselbeck, (or if she decided on leaving) They would lose ALOT of viewers I am sure.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree completely, she is the only I watch the View, when I am able to that is