Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daylight Donuts

Ok, so some of you have them, SURPRISINGLY we have one in our SMALL town.
http://www.funlakelife.com/business/images/DaylightLogo.jpg

Every few weeks, I go in, let Emma pick out whatever donuts she wants (we usually get a dozen to share with the rest of the fam) Most of them consist of sprinkled donuts becuase thats what me and Emma LOVE! My mom used to have a doughnut shop way back when, and my grandmother bought it from her, so we aren't too crazy about donuts, me mainly, becuase I kind of got sick of them throughout the years. Anyways, I love Daylight Donuts.
http://www.lilorbits.com/donuts/images/sprinkled%20donuts.jpg
Today me and Emma went in, she picked out a bunch, and I got a few long johns becuase my brother andrew LOVES long johns, and all the jelly filled, cakey doughnuts.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Its neat becuase you can pick whatever donut you want, and theyll fill it with whatever youd like. I got like 3 chocolate long johns with pudding inside, and a plain glaze one with rasberry filling in it for andrew...

And then we got a combo of other ones.

Anyways- I tried one of the long johns (very strange becuase I am STRICTLY a Sprinkled kind of girl- I never get anything different from that) and it was AMAZING. it was like HEAVEN. I can't believe I liked it!

What the heck!?
White Cream Long John
I usually don't like donuts much at all!

Maybe Im pregnant


Just kidding!

0 comments: