Monday, October 6, 2008

The Greedy Neighbor

Person Screaming
MORE neighbor drama! hahahahahaha

We have this neighbor who is behind us (We have never lived in a house with backyard neighbors) who is the BIGGEST leech EVER.

Here is a list of things she has asked for:

  • 2 cups of brown sugar- Which we gave her
  • 2 cans of broth-Which we gave her, and thought was REALLY weird
  • A lb Of groundbeef- My mom said,"um no, we dont have that" and she asked "well, do you have any in your freezer?" and my mom said no, and she was like,"oh, I just dont want to go to the store- prices are so high right now" *faint*
  • For a BLENDER. She said " I know you have lots of things in your garage (aka. MY things that I am storing until I get my own house) can I have a blender? Ill give you a smoothie for it!" omg!!
  • A telephone.. Apparently hers' broke lol
  • Money for formula
  • Money for gas
  • Since we are putting our fence in, she asked if she could have our electric fence wires we use for our dogs!
  • She asked my mom if she could watch her two daughters for an hr, and picked her kids up 4 hrs later, didnt even offer to pay, send a thankyou card, or nothing.
  • her daughter (who is 5) came over here for bandaids when she had stitches
  • her daughter came over here for sunblock everyday during the summer becuase her mom told her to!
  • Shortening for her daughter's birthday cookies, and she didn't bother inviting us to the party... She invited everyone but us.

Shes gotten our neighbors to take her kid to preschool, AND pay for her childs' lunches. She went door to door asking for money then bought tickets to a baseball game with the money. Shes borrowed money for her bills, and the same night buys Pizza Hut. She has asked my neighbor for FOUR PORKCHOPS!

How pathetic can you get? Shes also the neighbor who let her grass get up to our hips! She was BORROWING the neighbors gas, and lawnmower...(the neighbor who I might add is a SINGLE mother) and the neighbor who had lent the lawnmower ended up mowing her yard becuase she was so horrified of people seeing her NEIGHBORS house.

Anytime you see her name on the caller id, or when you see her coming towards you, you want to RUN. Shes always up to something, always wanting something from someone. Yikes... Can't you see how much I LOVE my neighbors?

2 comments:

The Jeffries said...

Ummmm.....NO THANKS!!! I can't believe that she has borrowed that much.....how pathetic to ask for hamburger meat!!!

Missy said...

hahahahhaha I know! A WHOLE POUND!