Sunday, October 12, 2008

Facewash

I use Clean and Clear Morning Burst
http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A1527/152717/300_152717.jpg
I love the way it feels on my skin. Unfortunately, I don't think its working through my breakout that I am having, so I am thinking about trying something else. I used to use professional products, which were good, but very inconvenient to get.

My friend uses Oil of Olay. Her dermatologist said its the best product that you can get without a prescription.

http://resources.shopstyle.com/pim/7a/3b/7a3b1c6c788538cacd9a7e5c1fadc983_medium.jpg
I am going to pick this up the next time I go to Target. Its Olay's Complete Lathering Conditioner. I think its between $7-$8 a bottle.

I also want to get:

These wipes. Sometimes I don't wear makeup (if I am not going anywhere) so It would be nice to wash my face with these midday. I think these are rather cheap, about 7 dollars I believe. After you use all of them, you can buy refills.


I'll keep you posted to whether or not I like them after I pick them up :)

0 comments: