Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lonely.



I feel so lonely. I miss having friends near me, I miss having my own place... And I am starting to miss having someone.

I hate this feeling. I feel like I am in a black hole... I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Emma. I am so thankful that I have her. Men are always disappointing. If I could just be with Emma, and make a couple of girlfriends to hangout I would definitely feel better.

I wish I knew where to look. I want friends who have kids... and no husbands lol
I have never had this problem EVER in my life. I've always had tons of friends, always something to do, someone to call. I dont want to call my friends from home, becuase I only hear about what they are doing with our friends, and I feel like I am missing out. Also, I feel like I just need to move on, and make more friends here. but where?! I live in the freaking boonies.
this is so depressing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/Suzanne57/lonely-tree-blog.jpg

1 comments:

The Jeffries said...

Maybe with all of the activities you signed up for you will meet some new friends with kids!!!! I know how you feel, but you will meet people eventually!!