Saturday, October 4, 2008

Little Breakdown.

http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct/dbimage/50256710/Baby_Bed.jpg

I know so many people who are having babies (On my website, but in real life too) It seriously is making me want to cry. I want to be pregnant again, and have a new baby too ! I always thought I would have had a new baby by now. I am so incredibly happy for those who are pregnant, but I envy EVERY pregnant woman, or woman who just had a baby.

My neighbor was outside with her month old today.
I was holding her, thinking

I just want a little baby for myself. Everyone who has known me for a few years now knows how bad my baby fever is. The moment after having Emma, I looked over at Edel, and said "can we have another? " and he responded with

But seriously, he wanted to get pregnant by Christmas. (emma was a summer baby)

I just feel like I have been rigged, and its just so not fair

0 comments: