Sunday, October 12, 2008

Unexpected Guests

Do you mind if people out of nowhere come over?

how do you react?


I find it incredibly rude for people to just "come on over" without calling. Even close friends, or relatives. I think its nice to always call, and be like, "hey, Im going to come over, and Ill be there in like 10 min" or at least ASK.

Sometimes I have to run frantically around the house picking up little toys and such, or jump in the shower. I hate when people see me off guard, trashy looking, or when the house is messy.

HATE IT.

My friends always would do this to me when I was in my house in Indiana. They would always just show up. Sometimes, I would just not be in the mood at ALL to entertain them, so I would hide upstairs

Then, when they would call in like an hr or so I would just say a white lie, and be like "um, I was in shower!" or... "I was blowdrying my hair upstairs, and didnt hear the doorbell"

I just HATE when people come over unannounced!

0 comments: