Saturday, October 18, 2008

Meeting New people

I desperately want to meet people around here. I would love to meet women my age, with toddlers Women who are like me, have the same interests. All the people I know here so far aren't necessarily people I would normally want to hangout, hence why I am always home and not accepting their invites to hangout. They just aren't like my friends. I like my neighbor mallory alot.. but she has a whole set of friends, and no children. Id love to hangout with her though, but I can't see her as someone I'd call and be like, hey lets go out! Randomly.

I would love to make friends, and have things to do during the weekend. I really just need some kind of interaction with people my age. I don't even want to go out alot. I just want to have the option to go out, go see a movie, go shopping with a friend.

I miss having my friends in my life.

0 comments: