Friday, October 31, 2008

I forgot to mention...

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/stasys-eidiejus/an-old-wooden-cross-photographic-print-c12040086.jpeg
I am helping out teaching for bible school on Wednesday Nights. I went this week, and I think I am happy to do it. At first I was alittle scared (the kids are 3-4yr olds... not really my thing)

But I think it will be good for me to go out and do something like this. I really love going to church but haven't been going as much. This gives Emma an opportunity to meet other kids as well, and of course to learn about God :)

I am very happy for that reason, and really happy to help at all. I was alittle concerned becuase I think they really don't need my help, becuase there are only like 10 kids tops, and already a teacher, and a highschool assistant, so I was alittle confused to why I was there. I plan on talking with the lady who is in charge and ask her if she wouldn't mind me teaching another class... with older kids, by myself. I think I would be more pleased with the situation if I was by myself, and with my own class of kids who actually LISTEN. Little kids Emma's age are like impossible to get to sit together and listen (All at the same time for more than 3 minutes) lol

We will see.

0 comments: