Sunday, November 23, 2008

Xmas Shopping!!

Here is a list of the people I am completely done shopping for!!
  • Andrew
  • Alexa
  • My dad
And the people who I am ALMOST finished with:
  • My Mom (me and my sister are buying the gift together, I picked it out, all I need is the ok with her tomorrow, and then I can just buy it!
  • My sister- I have to pick up her gift. I know what I am getting her, I just need to get it.
  • Alex- I got two gifts already, I am not sure If I am done or not.
  • Emma- I have gotten her alot already but of course still have TONS more to get so shes my main concern at this point lol
This year has been by far the Less stressed Xmas season. I have tried to get things early on, that way its not such a huge hit during December. lol

I can't wait til Christmas morning!

0 comments: