Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TRAPPED on a Deserted Island

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Who would you take with you? Max people 10
  1. Emma
  2. Alex
  3. man in his 20s
  4. Woman in her 20s
  5. Man in his 30s
  6. Woman in her 20s
  7. Man in his 20s
  8. wife in 30s
  9. husband in 30s
  10. woman in her 20s
( I would want to be able to repopulate. It would help if one or two of the women were pregnant before hand )

What 5 animals would you take ?(doesnt matter about the climate)
  1. Cow (female)
  2. Cow (male)
  3. Belle (shes fixed )
  4. Female dog
  5. Male dog
I picked these with Male and Female so they would be able to reproduce. I think its important to have a cow for milk, and meat- and the male cow can help pull things, etc. I picked dogs for protection. I couldnt leave belle, but I think it would be important to have a female dog, and a male so they can have puppies, becuase they wont live forever.

Hopefully the island would have hogs, birds etc I could eat lol
What 5 necessity items would you take?
  1. Flint
  2. machete
  3. fishing net
  4. huge tub (to hold water, food, etc.)
  5. Cooking set
What 5 Leisure items would you take?
  1. collection of books (including bible)
  2. blanket
  3. harmonica (or something musicial)
  4. water shoes
  5. sewing kit

What outfit would you wear?
I would wear underwear, bra, longer tshirt (i could wear it as a short dress without pants), with a cardigan/light jacket, those pants that have the zipper at the knee so you can tear them off and wear shorts if its hot, pants if its cold gym shoes, socks

I would hope to find enough material around to make thong sandals lol

You get to pick 3 professional people to come with you, what are they?
  1. Survival guide
  2. Doctor
  3. Carpenter

You get to pick between a boat, with fishing gear, or a small hut (like a tepee) already made for you. Which do you pick? Boat and fishing gear. I would make my own shelter.

You can choose between a years worth of medical supplies, or a years worth of bullets and a gun, which do you choose?

Medical supplies. They would last longer than bullets


I actually wouldn't mind be stranded on an island lol

0 comments: