Thursday, November 13, 2008

My BIGGEST fear

http://www.tourettefishing.com/products/images/upper_zambezi_float_trip_tiger_fish_1.jpg
FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is EXACTLY why I am horrified of fish. Look how ugly that thing is, and it has TEETH!
I hate when people are like, "Fish are more scared of you then you are of them" BULLSHIT!
Look at that thing! IT WANTS TO EAT YOU!

When me and Alex were walking on the beach in Clearwater I was constantly freaking out. It was real late and dark, so I couldn't see the water our feet was in. Anytime seaweed would touch my feet I would scream thinking it was a fish. lol

I am HORRIFIED of fish. Its a HUGE fear that I have.
Alex loves scuba diving, and I told him I would go, I think the biggest part of my fear is not seeing whats in the water with me.

I have gone snorkling before, and enjoyed it, but UGLY fish like the one above freak me outtttt.

Speaking of Clearwater Beach, that was the best night everrrrr.
Alex lived in Clearwater (after moving from Dayton) and his parents still live there. The week I went to see him was AMAZING.

His parents were at their mountain home so we were at home "babysitting" the dog. lol
His house is on the bay, and I saw dolphins like 3 times while I was there. Talk about something wonderful to wake up to!
Photobucket

One night alex and me got chinese, and took champagne to the beach and had dinner ! It was soooo perfect. <3>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally understand where you are coming from about fish, i'm afraid of them too. i haven't gone into the lake or river for as long as i can remember ha. they seriously gross me out, i don't even eat fish.

The Jeffries said...

You guys are funny!!! not all fish have teeth like that!!! LOL But I do agree I don't like swimming in lake water because I don't like fish touching my legs....The fish doesn't want to eat you...!

Missy said...

it will bite erin :rofl