Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hot Chocolate

I had some hot chocolate today (the first time since last winter)
And I thought it was soooo good, that after dinner I decided to have second cup..


I think I had my share of hot chocolate. I wont be drinking any for a few days maybe even a week at least- Im chocolate'd out

I typically just drink water during the day, so having something sweet kind of is too much. I can't hardly drink Crystal Light anymore because I am not into sweet drinks.

Tea is ONE thing I love, and can drink ANYTIME lol

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm a water person too and can hardly drink pop or juices becuase they are too sweet. But hot chocolate I could drink tons haha! But then again I drink Hot chocolate with water in between drinks lol.I think I'm going to go make some hot chocolate for myself now shifty.