Thursday, November 6, 2008

ugh!


Emma is sick. She threw up. Looks like no tea party for today.

We made red velvet cupcakes with homemade buttercream frosting, and we made black swirls on the top of the icing.

They look divine, but probably won't make it til tomorrow, everyone is devouring them. lol

My poor baby threw up on the carpet. She didnt know what to do, and I kept yelling, RUN TO THE BATHROOM!!! PUKE IN THE POTTY!!! hahaha and so she just sorta stood there, then started running while she was getting sick. It was definitely horrible.

I just shampoo'd the carpets, and cleaned the bathroom. shes laying down, watching Scooby, very hungry, and very tramatized. lol While I was cleaning up she kept saying "Sorry Mommy" haha and I am like, "Oh Emma! Its ok! Your sick!" lol

Hopefully tomorrow she feels better.

3 comments:

Carol Lynn said...

I hope she feels better tomorrow. Poor Emma!

The Jeffries said...

I hope she feels better soon!!!!!!

Ashley said...

Oh poor Em, I hope she feels better soon. I think Bailee was a little traumatized when she got the flu last year and when she even made a face I would grab her and hold her over a bucket hahaha..but the first time she puked was all over her and her bed ick.