Monday, November 10, 2008

Our day... So far

It was FREEZING outside. I definitely didn't expect it, we could have worn our winter coats!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is Emma on our steps before going to gymnastics. With that "fake" smile face. I HATE when she makes that face!! lol

She almost lets her bottom teeth show more. Its a little phase that she has been doing and she knows it drives her mother BONKERS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look Mommy! A leaf!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look how RED it is Mommy!

Here Emma is at gymnastics:

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

She ended up getting in trouble, and had to get REMOVED from her class becuase she was whiney. I think it was becuase she was hungry (we waited today until after to have lunch) We ended up leaving 15 minutes early, which is fine, I didn't want her to torment her class. lol


When leaving, she was yelling "that girl was MEAN to ME!" (about her instructor lol) and she said "Mommy, lets get out of here, take me to the library! She poked me on my belly!! She was MEAN to ME!"
I could have died. lol She never acts this way. Hopefully next week is better. I think all the moms felt for me, each one of our kids has been naughty while in gymnastics! I think everyweek we hope it won't be our kid, but yes this week it was Emma. lol

Afterwards we headed to Chipotle, and Emma tried the Carnita Tacos. I had a bite, and they were soooo good!!
http://www.chipotle.com/html/logo_badge.jpg
I think later I am going to swing by the library, pick up some of the books I reserved, and get Emma new books for the week.



0 comments: