Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ohhh Yes.

I am so stoked. Gap sent me a 20% off coupon for being a card holder, so I went online shopping tonight, and spent like 200 and something dollars on clothes and coats for Emma. Well... little did I know If you use your gap cc you get an ADDITIONAL 20% off!

So I got 40 percent off!!! My total was like 140 dollars!!! I am so happy!!

Here is what I got her!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just love the outfit I got her!! I want to get some cute navy converse shoes to wear with it! Plus her pearls that she loves wearing will go soooo nicely with this outfit! :)

I'm happy lol

1 comments:

Disheveled Housewife said...

okay it's all your fault if I decide that I HAVE to go shopping today..hahaha...

You did an awesome job!!! Very very cute!