Thursday, November 13, 2008

Breakfast

http://i.timeinc.net/recipes/i/recipes/ck/00/12/pancakes-ck-222326-l.jpg
I am not a breakfast person AT ALL, luckily the guy I am with doesn't like eating breakfast either.. and Emma just has a small snack like fruit- shes never really hungry until like 11ish.

Anyways- yesterday the only thing I had was dinner becuase earlier I had a headache, and just wasn't hungry. In the middle of the night lastnight I was a starvin' Marvin.

anyways- I woke up this morning starving still. I could seriously go for some pancakes. Which is typically something I cant stand.

I hate cereal, I hate waffles, pancakes, etc. I hate that breakfast food is "sweet" if I eat anything Ill eat oatmeal but thats like once in a blue moon.

So yeah, I know I wont eat pancakes. Today I am going to workout, so I will try to eat SOMETHING this morning and I have to make sure its healthy.

0 comments: