Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Very Uneventful Day!

Ok, so today I did alot of boring things. I as on the phone alot:

  • I had to call Indiana about my license (my tags expired)
  • I had to call Missouri so I could figure out what all was needed to get a plate, license, tags, etc. Which was sooooo annoying.
  • Ordered Emmas AWESOME new carseat
  • I had to call my old highschool to get information on my highschool transcript, and have them send my diploma, since I just never went to the school to pick it up.
  • I called the University of Central Missouri, asked them about my application (they were supposed to send it two weeks ago, andsince their online application isn't working right I have to recieve it by mail) And the lady said she would just resend it, and that I should get it within the next two days.
After I get that, I am going to need to fill out my application, then I have to call my old highschool back up, have them send my transcript, THEN I need to look into financial aid (I am HOPING to be able to start in JANUARY! yikes!).

Its just one of those annoying weeks. Between the car, and the application for college its sooooo stressful! Hopefully it will ALL be taken care of by Friday!!!

0 comments: