Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PHEW

ok, so I cut Lexi's hair tonight. The deal is, if I cut, she cleans it up. Well, She cleaned, but she didnt take my scissors back upstairs like she normally does. Emma went in the bathroom to go potty and It was taking her alittle bit, so I went in there... only to find a small pile of hair on the floor!! OMG! I could have died ! It looked like alot. I saw all of her curls just sitting there, I ran over, looked through her hair, and thankfully you cant really notice. I guess Ill find out tomorrow after her morning bath.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ugh I am so mad at myself for not checking to make sure the scissor case was put away!!! I am so thankful that she didnt get much off. but still, I can see were she cut it, and thankfully her hair is wavy, so its not as noticeable, but I think I am going to have to get the scissors out tomorrow and trim up her hair to make sure you cant see anything.

I just looked at it, and it looks like she has a sidebang. oh dear. Well, Thankfully she didnt hurt herself with the scissors, becuase they are sharp.

Ugh. I feel awful.

1 comments:

The Jeffries said...

I am sure it wont be the last time she will cut her own hair...LOL!!! Luckily it isn't too noticable!!