Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Taking a break.

I really need to take a break, clear my head, etc.I think I am going to go visit my family in Ohio for a week or so. I feel so much stress being here at home. The looking for a job situation is tough (like it is everywhere) and my parents have been arguing lately which is just annoying. I hate being in the middle of their fights, which is where I have found myself lately. Its just so annoying.

I miss Ohio. More than ever. I loved being there, and long for it again. I think I will be applying to schools back there so I have an excuse to go back. I love being around my family, but lately I just seriously am hating it. I am so ready to move on with my life... There has been so many things in the way, so many things I have been waiting to happen, and honestly, I am just so tired of waiting for these things. I am ready to grab life by the horns, and just do what I want! I am so tired of things holding me back, or all these obstacles in the way making me take another route, etc. I am going to hold the map of my life, and not take no for an answer!



Wow. thats alittle refreshing. :teehee
Sometimes I have to do some "self" ass kicking.

Thanks for listening to my rambles

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Move to Ohio! It's closer to me lol.