Friday, November 21, 2008

My basement dwelling

ok, so the people on my site have been curious of my "living conditions" down here

I posted some pics today, and thought I would post them on here as well. lol

(My mom LOVES traditional style- Definitely NOT my thing- I am a french country meets shabby chic girl )


Right when you open the basement stair door


Turning to the left


French pics above dining table


Tv Area


Craft table


Top of the craft table, my mom has pics of us, her grandkids, and things we have made for her


Bathroom


to the left of the craft table... the large computer desk with my family's computer, and to the left (where my brother is) is another large desk, with my desktop.


sitting area by the computers


sitting area


Looking right from the craft table


left view


The windowsill. Notice the flowers Carol got me


The couch next to my bed.. we have had this couch since I was little- and none of us kids will let my mom give it away. It is the most COMFY couch!


Heres my bed. I usually have tons of pillows but they are all being washed today.


Notice the CREEPY orbs EVERYWHERE!!! YIKES!!

0 comments: