Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Day!

Well, Today we woke up early, tidied up a bit, and then went to gymnastics. Emma was sooooo good, on her best behavior! This early morning class was SOOOO much better than the night class.
All the moms were so fun to sit and visit with!!

Afterwards, we went to a Thai restaurant (Emma, my mom and I) and I got pad siew, chicken, noodles, broccoli with soysauce, and other spices. This isnt my pic, but it looked exactly like this:



They also had this yummy tea with coconut milk in it:
http://pix.sustainlane.com/l/c/T/L/5/b.jpeg

It was so good. Very sweet. it almost tasted like it had a hint of pepper in it, kind of like chi tea.
Im not sure what was in it.

After that we went to that antique mall. It was HUGE and so fun to look around.
Emma picked out somehting she wanted and it was a wizard of oz movie, VHS lol.

it looked brand new and it was like 3 dollars. lol Out of ALL the things that is what she wanted.

Anyways- We had a good time. I am about to head off to the library so I can pick up my books :)

0 comments: